HYG400B Transformer Capacity Dissipation Factor tester
Transformer tester, transformer capacity, load, no load tester, transformer capacity & losses tester
Transformer Capacity Dissipation Factor tester can test the transformer capacity, type, no load loss, no load current, load loss, impedance voltage, as well as three-phase voltage, effective current value and effective power etc. It is small in volume, light in weight, in high accuracy, with steady property, easy to operation can replace the traditional testers. It is displayed by LCD, operated by menu, with friendly interface, is the first choice for all customers
Main Functions and Features:
1. Output three-phase sine wave inverter power source, in the absence of an external AC power, transformer capacity can be tested and automatically determined.
2. Dual power supply, internal battery-powered instruments and external AC 220V power supply.
3. For Single-phase, three-phase electric arc furnace transformers capacity tests.
4. For dry-type transformer and single-phase transformer tests.
5. For S7, S9, S11, S13, S15, SZ7, SZ9, SZ11, D9, D10, D11, SG8, SG9, SG10, SC8, SC9, SC10 type 10kV, 35 kV transformer tests.
6. Supporting HYG series transformer testing power, measuring three-phase transformer parameters by use of single-phase measurement method for three times.
7. Test the transformer no load loss, no load current, load loss, impedance voltage, as well as three-phase voltage, effective current value and effective power, automatically capture the datas.
8. Automatic switching range, connecting CT, PT to measure large transformers, direct display all data values.
9. No-load test accurately measuring the parameter settings without the need for voltage calibration.
10. Load test for measuring current drop and automatically converted to the current rated value.
11. Automatically transferring load loss, impedance voltage test datas to 75, 80, 100, 115, 120, 145 ºC.
12. Large-screen LCD interface, character prompt and easy to operate.
13. Automatically determine transformer rated capacity and calculates the deviation.
14. Software calibration feature for automatic voltage, current, power, phase calibration.
15. Real time clock to record the test time.
16. Large storage to record rated parameters, with/without load test results for 170 transformers.
17. USB port for U disk storage, automatically generate test reports by PC.
18. High-speed thermal printer for printing.
19. Battery power monitor and indication.
20. One key for transformer capacity test, easy and convenient.
Voltage range: 0 ~ 650V (effect value) error <± (0.2% of reading + 0.02% range)
Current range: 0 ~ 80A (effect value) error <± (0.2% of reading + 0.02% range)
Power Measurement: COSΦ = 0.5 ~ 1.0 error <± (0.5% of reading + 0.05% of range)
COSΦ = 0.2 ~ 0.5 error <± (1.0% of reading + 0.1% of range)
Capacity Measurement range:
6 ~ 11 / 0.4kV power transformers: 30 ~ 2500 kVA
6 ~ 11/3 ~ 6.3kV power transformer: 630 ~ 6300kVA
35kV power transformers: 50 ~ 31500 kVA
60 ~ 66 kV power transformer: 630 ~ 63000kVA
110kV power transformers: 6300 ~ 80000 kVA
SJ1 / SJ2 / SJ6 type power transformers: 20 ~ 1800 kVA
SJL1 type power transformers: 30 ~ 1600 kVA
SG, SC type / 10kV dry-type transformers: 30 ~ 1600 kVA
SG, SC type / 35kV dry-type transformers: 50 ~ 31500 kVA
D-type single-phase transformers: 5 ~ 160kVA
6 ~ 110 kV level single-phase or three-phase transformers special: 30 ~ 80000kVA
Determine the scope of the type:
10kV Power Transformers: S7, S9, S11, S13, S15, D9, D10, D11, SG (C) 8, SG (C) 9, SG (C) 10, SZ7, SZ9, SZ11, SJ1
35 kV Power Transformers: S7, S9, S11, SZ7, SZ9, SZ11
Working temperature: 0 ~ 40 ºC
Relative humidity: ≤ 85%
Instrumentation Power: AC 187 V ~ 242 V 50Hz ± 1Hz
Instrument Dimensions: 330 × 250 × 150 (mm)
Weight: 5 kg
Phase Inverter rated output capacity: 200 VA
Phase Inverter rated output current: 10 A (RMS)
Phase Inverter rated output frequency: 50 ± 0.01 Hz
Battery Rated voltage: 9.62 V
Storage battery capacity: 2.2 × 2 Ah
Charging power supply voltage: 220 ± 20% (50Hz) V
Charge current: 1 A
Trickle charge current: <0.1 A